We are a passIonate dIgItal desIgn agency that specIalIzes In beautIful and easy-to-use dIgItal desIgn & web development servIces.
This Network Fundamentals certification course teaches you the basics about computer networks and how they operate. Upon completion of this course, you will possess the knowledge of basic network functions, standards, and protocols, and you will be prepared for further training on more advanced networking issues.
Networking Fundamentals training course is designed for anybody new to networking. It covers what one might refer to as the Internet’s technical infrastructure. It explains main networking technologies and how they are applied in the real-world environments. This class is well-suited for those wanting to start a career in Networking as well as seasoned developers who want to get more familiar with network infrastructure and technologies.
By the completion of this Networking Fundamentals training course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of networking and OSI reference model
- Understand building blocks of LAN/WAN and TCP/IP
- Know how data travels from one point to another
- Understand IP addressing
- Understand the functionality of a Router and a Switch
- Understand switching and routing processes and protocols they use
- Understand different network access devices such as Firewall and VPN
This course is for aspiring professionals interested in learning about networking and technologies that power the Internet.
Basic computer literacy and internet awareness. Prior experience with computer hardware and binary math is preferred but not required.
- Bits and Bytes
- OSI Reference Model
- Network Technologies
- IP Addressing
- Routing Protocols Basics
- Routing Protocols Architectures
- Routing Protocols Implementation
Internet Access DevIces
- Basic Routing
- Communicating with a Router
- Router Security
- Router Hardware
- Essential Files
- Network Topologies
- Switches vs Hubs
- Designing switched networks