We are a passIonate dIgItal desIgn agency that specIalIzes In beautIful and easy-to-use dIgItal desIgn & web development servIces.
we start with
ENTERPRISE ETHICS & STANDARTS
Here you will learn how At Enterprise Holdings, we define ethics as understanding, embracing and displaying the highest standards of integrity in the day-to-day conduct of our business. To uphold these values, Enterprise Holdings not only operates its Founding Values Program but also a Compliance and Ethics Program to set forth processes and policies that ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
Human RIghts and WorkIng CondItIons
Employee Code of Conduct
SupplIer Code of Conduct
This Network Fundamentals certification course teaches you the basics about computer networks and how they operate. Upon completion of this course, you will possess the knowledge of basic network functions, standards, and protocols, and you will be prepared for further training on more advanced networking issues.
Networking Fundamentals training course is designed for anybody new to networking. It covers what one might refer to as the Internet’s technical infrastructure. It explains main networking technologies and how they are applied in the real-world environments. This class is well-suited for those wanting to start a career in Networking as well as seasoned developers who want to get more familiar with network infrastructure and technologies.
By the completion of this Networking Fundamentals training course the participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of networking and OSI reference model
- Understand building blocks of LAN/WAN and TCP/IP
- Know how data travels from one point to another
- Understand IP addressing
- Understand the functionality of a Router and a Switch
- Understand switching and routing processes and protocols they use
- Understand different network access devices such as Firewall and VPN
This course is for aspiring professionals interested in learning about networking and technologies that power the Internet.
Basic computer literacy and internet awareness. Prior experience with computer hardware and binary math is preferred but not required.
- Bits and Bytes
- OSI Reference Model
- Network Technologies
- IP Addressing
- Routing Protocols Basics
- Routing Protocols Architectures
- Routing Protocols Implementation
Internet Access DevIces
- Basic Routing
- Communicating with a Router
- Router Security
- Router Hardware
- Essential Files
- Network Topologies
- Switches vs Hubs
- Designing switched networks
we skill up
NETWORK MID & CORE
This course is designed to test the competency of a mid-level network technician in supporting and configuring TCP/IP clients in terms of network design, cabling, hardware setup, configuration, installation, support, and troubleshooting. They will be placed as a qualified networking professional due to a network courses.
Start your journey to earn the CCNP Enterprise certification. The course broadens your architectural understanding and deepens your implementation skills required by enterprise networks.
- This first course in the 2-course CCNP Enterprise series covers switching, routing, wireless, and related security topics, along with the technologies that support software-defined programmable networks. You’ll earn a Networking Academy badge for completing this course and you’ll be prepared for the Implementing and Operating Enterprise Network Core Technologies that earns an Enterprise Core Specialist certification.
- Continue on to the second CCNP Enterprise course which prepares you for the concentration exam Implementing Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services to complete your CCNP Enterprise certification.
we give you
This course will give you an introduction to basic electricity, AC and DC circuits, and basic electrical equations and theory. The author will also cover discrete electrical components, as well as both linear and logic integrated circuits. Circuit prototyping is covered along with an introduction to printed circuit board building methods and PCB Software. If you are new to electronics, this course is a good primer and an will give you an appetite for further learning.
we end with
In this course you will learn how to sell more with less effort. Period.
You’ll discover a proven step by step system that elite salespeople use for identifying, engaging and closing high probability prospects so that you can make more money, waste less time with the wrong people and enjoy selling more.
Master real selling skills quickly, without being a “salesy”, with this unique sales training program for beginners…even if you’re shy or introverted…
I be able to DO
after I enroll?
- CREATE optimal mindset for sales success so that you stop unconsciously making mistakes and more naturally do things that lead to more sales
- UNCOVER what your prospects actually WANT to buy so that selling becomes easier and more enjoyable
- DISCOVER your deal and most profitable next clients so that you waste less time pitching the wrong people
- SELL the way your prospects naturally buy so that you encounter less resistance and close more sales
- ESTABLISH a Rock Solid Sales Process so you can consistently make sales and always know what to do next
- DETERMINE which metrics to pay attention to so you know how to create maximum improvement with the least amount of effort
- UNDERSTAND your prospect’s true mind so that you can deliver a razor sharp sales message and avoid turning your prospect off
- USE peak performance secrets so that you can exponentially grow your sales skills and income